Register here to get all updates and live links to each Episode as they air:
Each episode airs at 9:00 pm EDT (US)
Episode 1: The Quest For Lost Medicine
(Airs on Wednesday, September 5th)
Episode 2: Stress and Anxiety: The Root of all Disease (Part 1)
and Pain – It’s Secret Origins And How to Dissolve It (Part 2)
(Airs on Thursday, September 6th)
Episode 3: Enhancing Your Immune System (Part 1) and The Miracle of the Microbiome (Part 2)
(Airs on Friday, September 7th)
Episode 4: Boosting Brain Function: How to Sharpen Memory, Clarity, and Focus
(Airs on Saturday, September 8th)
Episode 5: The Silent Epidemic: Lyme Disease & Co-infections
(Airs on Sunday, September 9th)
Episode 6: Healthy Hearts and Happy Minds: Cardiovascular Health and Depression
(Airs on Monday, September 10th)
Episode 7: Finding Youthful Energy (Part 1) and Getting The Best Sleep Of Your Life (Part 2)
(Airs on Tuesday, September 11th)
Episode 8: Cancer: Reversing the Most Dreaded Disease Of Our Time
(Airs on Wednesday, September 12th)
Episode 9: Intimate connections: Sex, Hormones and Reproductive Health
(Airs on Thursday, September 13th)
1. First, try a hard refresh. If you have a PC, please press (at the same time) CTRL + SHIFT + R. If you’re on a Mac, please press (at the same time) Command + Shift + R.
2. If you’re using Internet Explorer, please make sure you have the latest version downloaded and installed. I.E. 6.0 is not supported by many websites.
3. Try a different browser. Firefox or Google Chrome are great.
4. Check your Internet connection; you might want to plug in directly with an ethernet cable.
5. You may need to update your flash player. Here’s is where you can do that: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
6. Make sure your sound is on and turned all the way up.
7. You may want to try and reboot your computer. You will be able to listen to the lectures after you do so.
8. Make sure that the time and date are correct!
For support, please email us at: Support@TheSacredScience.com
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only. The information is a result of years of practice experience by the author. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this web site. Information provided on this web site and the use of any products or services purchased from our web site by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the physicians affiliated with our web site. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.